Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Santa...

All I want for Christmas is to have all of the library books returned!  Students wishing to keep a book over the holidays are asked to see me before the end of the week.  The general rule is that all books must be in before the break so we can start fresh in January without wondering where the books have gone.  I do make exceptions for any student who is able to show me their book and tell me what page they are on.  It is that easy.

It has been a busy fall in the library with author Philip Roy visiting, hundreds of new books added to the collection and we have even tuned into some great web casts including a presentation by Jeff Kinney, author of the popular Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.

January will be just as busy with Family Literacy Day and another author visit! 

Enjoy your Christmas vacation everyone, I look forward to reading with you all in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment